Hi Everyone!!
It's been a while since I've used this blog.
Due to the new facebook rules about the amount of links pages can post per month I thought it would be a good idea to start posting on here again.
Today I'm sharing my latest project using a selection of lavinia stamps.
Did you know That’s crafty now sell the Lavinia calendars? These would make such great Christmas presents, could you imagine receiving one?
The card base is so nice to work on. I started by creating a rectangular stencil to create the scene within it directly onto the calendar. I used distress inks to create the landscape scene and then stamped a selection of Lavinia stamps to build this witchy scene.
All products used on this calendar can be purchased from that’s crafty.
Deadwood branches - https://www.thatscrafty.co.uk/lavinia-stamps-stamp-set-deadwood-lav1069.html
Distress inks - https://www.thatscrafty.co.uk/tim-holtz-distress-ink-pads.html
Circles -https://www.thatscrafty.co.uk/thats-crafty-a4-stencil-circles-tc40002.html
Thank you for visiting.
Dena x

No comments:
Post a Comment