Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 October 2021

New crafty individuals stamps - nature or nurture

Hi Everyone!!!

So I seem to have neglected my blog - again!!!! 
Snce my last post Crafty Individuals have launched yet another spectacular range of rubber stamps. They're a definite must have collection and will definitely be my most used stamps.
The new collection of stamps can be found below.
CI-587CI-586 - These stamps has been designed by design team member Dora.
CI-585CI-584CI-583 and CI-207 which is an older set that has been revamped.

As well as these lovely stamps they also launched a set of stencils which are perfect for building scenes and some incredible Background papers that were designed by Jean and Malcom in the darkroom. Now I'm not someone that's very precious over background papers, but I have to confess I nearly cried cutting into these ones. They're so pretty and are calling out to be framed!

Anyway enough of me rambling on. Here are some of the samples I made for the shows. 

 
















Thanks for visiting. 

Don't forget to post pictures of all your lovely makes using any of the crafty individuals stamps on our Facebook page - we would love to see them.

X - Dena - X

No comments:

Post a Comment