Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 January 2022

Passion wagon - crafty individuals dogs



Hi Everyone!!!

Goodness I can't believe this is my 5th post this month!! Trying to be more organised this year, I say that every year though and it never happens.

Anyway made this really quick card last night using crafty individuals CI-591.

 

As valentine's day is just around the corner I wanted to rename to cart to passion wagon.

Using a thin strip of masking tape place over the existing wording on the cart. Ink the stamp up with black ink and carefully peel the masking tape of with a pair of tweezers.

Stamp the image on some white card and heat emboss with clear embossing powder.

I then wrote the words passion wagon on the cart. I decided I didn't like it as it wasn't very central, so I cut a thin strip of card out and tried again. I'll stick this down once the image has been coloured.

Colour the image with tri-blend pens. I recently bought another pro marker blender pen and used it on the smaller dogs tummy to lighten it and blend the colour out slightly. 

Don't forget to colour the little strip of card with passion wagon on.

Create a mask by stamping the image a sheet of masking paper, cut is out and place over the image.

Apply some distress ink using a blending brush.

Draw a doodled border around the edge. 


Stamp the wording from Tim Holtz crazy talk set.

Using a stencil draw around a few hearts in random places and colour with a red pen. 
Add a few highlights with a white pen.


Stick the card onto a pre-folded 6x6 card blank and stick the little passion wagon strip in place.


Shopping list

CI-591 - Dogs stamp
Tim Holtz crazy talk stamp set
Heart stencil
Pens
Black ink pad
Embossing powder
White card
Black pen
White pen
Glue
Distress ink
Blending brush

Thanks for visiting!!

X- Dena -X


No comments:

Post a Comment