Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2023

Crafty Individuals December Launch

Hello!!!!

This is just a really quick post - I've only just noticed that I didn't share my samples from the last launch of Crafty Individuals stamps. So here they are.......
The newest stamps shown here are 2 new maps. I'm so pleased Crafty Individuals decided to launch these, they're defiantly a must have in your collection and are perfect for men's cards. My fav part of these stamps are the fact they have different elements to them, they have a little strip along the edge that looks like an old negative reel and some text on them. You'll probably notice I've used these parts of the stamps allot in my samples as borders - in face I got a little bit carried away - woopsie!!!

The new maps can be found Here -

Here are some other stamps that goes so well with the maps that I've used in my samples below.














Thanks for stopping by.

X - Dena - X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment