Search This Blog

Thursday 10 June 2021

Wanted burglar cat (crafty individuals)


Afternoon everyone!

Hope your all enjoying this lovely weather.

I could hear allot of scratching coming from my box of Crafty Individuals stamps, the burglar cats we're desperate to come out and play. Seeing as there rather naughty burglars I decided to make a wanted card - inspired by a sample card made by Isa C. Crafts 

Stamp and emboss the cat from CI-571, then cut out the one with stripes. You can snip the tail off as you wont see when your card is complete.
Cut out a mount for the cat to sit on and colour with antique linen distress ink.


Colour the cat in - for this I used the spectrum noir tri-blend pens.


Cut a piece of card to fit on a pre-folded 5x7 card.
Using a brayer apply you oxide. I went for a rough/old look here.


Stamp the new counting down numbers background stamp with brown distress oxide. 
This stamp will soon be available on the crafty individuals website - I will post a link to it as soon as it becomes available.


Stamp, emboss and cut out the woodware wanted stamp. 
Using your desired applicator colour with brushed corduroy distress ink. 


Stamp and emboss the burglar cats words from CI-570. Before inking this stamp I masked off the words 'and albert'. Once stamped I added a little dash after the name Syd and cut each of the words out. Colour each piece with brushed corduroy distress ink using an applicator of your choice.


You can now start piecing your card together. I used pinflair glue to stick the wanted section down so it was slightly raised from the rest of the card.


Finally stick some googly eyes on the cat.



Thank you for joining me.
X - Dena - X

 

1 comment: