Search This Blog

Saturday 8 July 2023

Studio light butterfly card

Hi Everyone!!

Right I think this will be my last post for tonight and I hope to finish editing my last few posts tomorrow.
This is another really lovely stamp that again doesn't need much work.


Cut a piece of card down to fit on a 6x6 card blank.
Stamp the gorgeous butterfly stamp from Studio Light in black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
Sprinkle some pretty gets gritty explosion powder (I think I used Dragon - it was a while ago that I made this card) into a paint palette, sprits with water and apply to the background with a paint brush.

Colour the butterfly and flowers, for this I used Castle arts gold pencil set. I've never really enjoyed using colouring pencils but I have to say I absolutely love this set. 
Use a dark green pencil to add some shading around the butterflies and flowers - this really makes the image pop. 

Mount your stamped image onto a 6x6 card blank.

Thanks for joining me.
X_Dena_X

 

No comments:

Post a Comment