Search This Blog

Saturday 8 July 2023

Bee Crafty - Bee card

Hello!!!

Finally managed to sit down and edit a few blog posts this evening so I'm starting with my most recent makes using one of my new stamps from Bee Crafty stamps. This stamp is perfect for creating a really quick and simple card.


Stamp the scripted bee stamp in black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
Spray the background with pretty gets gritty sprays. I actually made my own using the powders in a fine mist spray bottle with a little water, but you can buy the actual sprays. These leave a lovely shimmer on your project.
Colour in the Bee and the honeycomb, for this I used my new Ecoline water colour brush pens - which I absolutely love and of course I'm going to have to buy some more colours at some point.
Mount onto a piece of black card and then onto a pre-folded A5 card blank.
Finally add some glossy accents to the wings and some of the honeycomb to add some interest.

Thanks for joining me.
X_Dena_X



 

No comments:

Post a Comment